Support our work toward a better future for the Bay Area.
SPUR is supported by more than 450 businesses, government agencies and community organizations who are committed to our mission. Business memberships offer dozens of opportunities to network, learn and participate in discussions that help shape the future of the region. Ask us how you can get involved with our Urban Infrastructure Councils, Civic Tech Council, Urban Catalyst team and Problem Solvers events.
Business Membership Benefits
- Free admission to more than 200 lunchtime and evening forums, in any of our locations
- Invitations to business member-only talks, discussions and networking events
- A year of The Urbanist, SPUR's magazine
- Admission to members-only walking tours, in any of our locations
- Listing on SPUR's website and in our annual report
- Listing on our annual donor wall in the Urban Center (for members paying dues of $2,500 and up)
- 15% discount on facility rental at the SPUR Urban Center
Business Membership Levels
$10,000 – 1 primary and 11 designated members
$5,000 – 1 primary and 7 designated members
$2,500 – 1 primary and 3 designated members
Ask us about our non-profit and small business rates, for companies with 1-10 people.
Many of our supporters choose to combine their membership with sponsorship of one or more events, offering visibility for your business, recognition at the events and tickets to attend. Events include:
To inquire about membership or to discuss a tailored package of annual support, contact email@example.com., director of corporate philanthropy, at