Support our work toward a more equitable, sustainable and prosperous Bay Area.
Join the hundreds of businesses, government agencies, and community organizations shaping the future of our region.
To inquire about supporting our work, contact Amanda Fasenmyer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Membership Benefits
Investing in SPUR allows your organization to:
- Learn about the important issues affecting our region
- Network with policymakers and professionals from across multiple sectors
- Help shape the conversations that inform SPUR's research and advocacy
- Develop your staff as thought leaders
- Communicate your expertise to a broad audience
- Gain visibility across SPUR's network
Additional benefits include:
- Recognition on SPUR's website and our annual report
- Recognition on the donor wall in the Urban Center ($2,500+)
- 15% discount on facility rental at the SPUR Urban Center
Business Membership Levels
* Champion: $25,000
* Guardian: $10,000 – 12 designated members
* Steward: $5,000 – 8 designated members
* Supporter: $2,500 – 4 designated members
Nonprofit and small business rates available for companies with 1-10 employees. SPUR is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with tax ID# 94-1498232. Membership contributions to SPUR are tax deductible over and above $75 per member.
Many of our supporters choose to complement their membership with sponsorship of events: