Support our work toward a more equitable, sustainable and prosperous Bay Area.
SPUR is supported by more than 450 businesses, government agencies and community organizations who are committed to our mission. Business memberships offer dozens of opportunities to network, learn and participate in discussions that help shape the future of the region.
To inquire about membership or to discuss a tailored package of annual support, contact Amanda Fasenmyer, Director of Corporate Philanthropy, at email@example.com
Business Membership Benefits
- Admission to digital discourses, forums, and tours
- Invitations to exclusive business discussions and networking events
- Listing on SPUR's website and annual report
- Listing on our annual donor wall in the Urban Center ($2,500+)
- 15% discount on facility rental at the SPUR Urban Center
Business Membership Levels
$10,000 – 1 primary and 11 designated members
$5,000 – 1 primary and 7 designated members
$2,500 – 1 primary and 3 designated members
Non-profit and small business rates available for companies with 1-10 employees.
Many of our supporters choose to combine their membership with sponsorship of one or more events: