Support our work toward a more equitable, sustainable and prosperous Bay Area.
SPUR is supported by businesses, government agencies and community organizations who are committed to our mission.
Business memberships offer opportunities to network, learn and participate in discussions that help shape the future of the region.
To inquire about membership or to discuss a tailored package of annual support, contact Amanda Fasenmyer, Director of Corporate Philanthropy, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Membership Benefits
- Admission to digital discourses, forums, and tours
- Invitations to exclusive business discussions and networking events
- Listing on SPUR's website and annual report
- Listing on our annual donor wall in the Urban Center ($2,500+)
- 15% discount on facility rental at the SPUR Urban Center
Business Membership Levels
$10,000 – 1 primary and 11 designated members
$5,000 – 1 primary and 7 designated members
$2,500 – 1 primary and 3 designated members
Non-profit and small business rates available for companies with 1-10 employees.
SPUR is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with tax ID# 94-1498232. Membership contributions to SPUR are tax deductible over and above $75 per member.
Many of our supporters choose to complement their membership with sponsorship of events: