About the Urban Infrastructure Council
The Urban Infrastructure Council (UIC) comprises select SPUR business members from architecture, engineering, design and construction. This group meets monthly and brings together firms to provide updates on projects, improve processes, resolve problems and strategize about ways to build public support for necessary investments.
Membership in UIC is by invitation only. If you are interested in joining, please email Kalynn Blakely at email@example.com for more information.
- Ben Tripousis, Senior Project Manager, Associate Vice President, HNTB
- Carsten Voecker, Construction Manager, Vice President, Plant Construction Company
Brown and Caldwell
Hart Howerton Architects Design
JRDV Architects Inc
Kohn Pedersen Fox
Lowney Architects Inc.
Pankow Builders Ltd.
Plant Construction Company
San Jose Water Company
Sherwood Design Engineers
Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill (SOM)
- Sheela Jivan, Google, and Laura Crescimano, SITELAB Urban Studios
- Rich Hillis, San Francisco Planning Department
- Wendy Hillis and Marissa Cheng, UC Berkeley
- Fran Weld, San Francisco Giants
- Licinia Iberri and Rafe Rabalais, SFMTA
- Kate Faust and Nishad Joshi, San Francisco Office of Resilience and Capital Planning
- Georgia Gann Dohrmann, MTC/ABAG
- Laura Tolkoff, SPUR, Gwen Litvak, Bay Area Council and Jason Baker, Silicon Valley Leadership Group
- Brian Strong, Office of Resilience and Capital Planning, City and County of San Francisco
- Chris Meany, Wilson Meany
- John Varela, Santa Clara Valley Water District