Sidewalks are an essential part of urban infrastructure, connecting city streets and allowing people to travel between local destinations safely and efficiently. But they are often neglected, reflecting inequitable access to an area for residents, particularly those who rely on safe sidewalks for work, leisure, and other purposes. Join us to chat with experts from across the country about their perspectives on what makes a sidewalk accessible and what we can learn about making our streets safe and enjoyable for all.
- Maddy Ruvolo / San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency
- Alice Grossman / Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- John Yi / Los Angeles Walks
- Mark Hallenbeck / University of Washington
- Samuel Piper / City & County of Denver
Pre-register for a link to this Digital Discourse >>
When registering, please use the same email address that you use to receive SPUR emails.
Sponsorship payments: Will not be refunded, as sponsorship benefits take effect immediately and are on-going through the date of the event.