From Miami to Lagos and London to Shanghai, some of the world’s most vibrant cities are situated on coastlines in jeopardy of being lost to sea level rise in the coming decades, putting hundreds of millions of people — many of whom live in vulnerable communities — at risk. What do we lose when these cities become inundated by rising waters, and what are the policies and technologies that should be considered to ensure we can preserve a future for everyone?
- Dr. Jennifer Jurado / Chief Resilience Office, Broward County, Florida
- Heather Rock / Director of Climate Resilience, PG&E
- Giselle Sebag / Global Healthy and Sustainable Cities Consultant, Bloomberg Associates
- Jainey Bavishi / Director of the Mayor's Office of Resiliency, NYC Office of the Mayor
- Allison Brooks / Executive Director, Bay Area Regional Collaborative
When registering, please use the same email address that you use to receive SPUR emails.
Individual ticket purchases: If you request a refund between 2 and 10 business days prior to the event, SPUR can issue a 25 percent refund. Requests for refunds received less than 2 days prior to an event cannot be accommodated.
Sponsorship payments: Will not be refunded, as sponsorship benefits take effect immediately and are on-going through the date of the event.