Image credit: flickr user dmvdberg
Due to overwhelming demand pre-registration for this event is closed. However, a limited number of tickets will be available at the door.
Pecha Kucha Night is coming to SPUR! Hear and see designers, thinkers and doers cover a range of topics around population growth and its effects on building, open space, transit and you in Pecha Kucha’s world-famous, rapid-fire format. Speakers will present 20 slides (20 seconds per slide), making for a fast, furious and fun celebration of urbanism. This event is generously sponsored by the Koret Foundation. Cosponsored by the SFAIA, SFHAC, and Pecha Kucha San Francisco.
- Craig Scott of IwamotoScott Architecture
- Antonio Roman-Alcala of SF Urban Agriculture Alliance and Alemany Farm
- Julie Kim of Hot Studio
- Paul Jamtgaard of Group 4 Architecture and Pecha Kucha SF
- Grady Gillies of UCLA Superstudio
- Robin Levitt of Robin F. Levitt Architecture
- David Baker of David Baker Architects
- Ben Grant of SPUR
- John Wong of SWA
For more information on Pecha Kuchas in San Francisco, see http://www.pecha-kucha.org/night/san-francisco/.
Sponsorship payments: Will not be refunded, as sponsorship benefits take effect immediately and are on-going through the date of the event.