Climate-related disasters have astronomical economic impacts that are felt from Main St. to Wall St. With the globe continuing to warm, we are certain to experience a greater annual concentration of these calamities — as well as ballooning price tags associated with them. How can we integrate climate science and data-driven market analysis into business decisions to reduce risks and build economic resilience in the face of a rapidly changing climate?
- Jenny Schuetz / Senior Fellow, Brookings
- Marilyn Waite / Program Officer in Environment, Hewlett Foundation
- Robert Litterman / Founding Partner, Kepos Capital
- Emilie Mazzacurati / Global Head of Climate Solutions, Moody's Corporation
- Alicia Seiger / Managing Director, Steyer-Taylor Center for Energy Policy and Finance at Stanford University
When registering, please use the same email address that you use to receive SPUR emails.
Sponsorship payments: Will not be refunded, as sponsorship benefits take effect immediately and are on-going through the date of the event.