San Jose Grand Opening
5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. | Thursday, September 12, 2013
Join us for the grand opening of SPUR San Jose's gorgeous new headquarters! Mix and mingle with your fellow urbanists and celebrate the city at our second annual San Jose Member Party.
Thursday, September 12, 2013
5 - 9 p.m.
SPUR San Jose Headquarters
76 South First Street*
San Jose, CA 95113
Individual tickets are now sold out! Thank you for your support!
Businesses can still join as founding members. Visit our registration page >>
Member support enables us to promote good government and good planning through research, education and advocacy.
Are You an Urbanist?
Urbanists are people who love cities. We believe that cities are the key to our future. They foster economic innovation. They facilitate the invention of new art forms and new political movements. And they hold the answer to our ecological problems.
At SPUR, we work to make our cities live up to their highest potential.
Through research, education and advocacy, SPUR promotes good planning and good government in the San Francisco Bay Area. As a member-supported nonprofit organization, we play the crucial role of uniting citizens to jointly craft solutions to the common problems our cities face.
Now is the time to join our movement.
Founding membership starts at $75 and includes:
• A year of The Urbanist, the West Coast’s leading planning and policy magazine
• Free or discounted admission to more than 200 events
• An official SPUR membership card
Join as founding members at $1,000 for 2 designated members, with 2 tickets >>
Join as founding members at $2,500 for 4 designated members, with 4 tickets >>
Want more people from your firm to qualify as SPUR members? All membership levels / benefits are on our business membership details page.
Individual tickets are now sold out! Thank you for your support. We hope to see you next year!
Our sponsors are key partners in promoting good government and good planning.
- Exclusive sponsorship of event
- Exclusive logo recognition on event print and electronic materials to the 5000 members, including recognition in SPUR’s magazine, The Urbanist
- Exclusive logo recognition on event signage
- Opportunity to exhibit company materials at the event
- Opportunity to make remarks at the event (SPUR can provide talking points)
- Logo recognition on our event website (spur.org/sanjoseparty)
- Tickets to event (up to 50)
For more information on sponsoring the San Jose Grand Opening, contact Leah Toeniskoetter at 408-355-4873 or email@example.com.
SPUR is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and sponsorship is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. SPUR's tax ID is 94-149-8232.
We look forward to celebrating city life with you again this September!
Check out photos from our Launch Party in 2012: