Support SPUR's work throughout the year. Join as a Sustaining member at any membership level.
Annually recurring memberships will be charged on the same date every year and will receive membership cards shortly thereafter. Monthly recurring memberships will be charged on the same date every month and will receive membership cards each January.
Individual Membership Levels
Membership gifts to SPUR are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. We offer a range within each giving level and thank you for contributing what you can to support SPUR's important work.
Member$75 - $249 per year
- A year of The Urbanist, the West Coast's leading planning and policy publication
- Access to members-only walking tours featuring elected officials, new construction projects and more, at any of our locations
- Free or discounted admission to nearly 200 lunchtime and evening forums, in any of our locations
- Invitations to special events, including the annual Good Government Awards, the SPUR Member Party and the Silver SPUR luncheon
- Learn about our Young Urbanists membership group
Advocate$250 - $499 per year
All basic membership benefits, plus special recognition in our annual report
Planner$500 - $999 per year
All Advocate member benefits, plus:
- Featured recognition in our annual report
- Invitation to join the Urban Leaders Council
Urban Leaders Council$1,000 - $9,999 per year
Planner member benefits, plus:
- Invitations to exclusive receptions and special tours with planning and policy luminaries. See past ULC events
- Recognition on the SPUR annual donor wall
- An invitation to the Dine + Discover benefit
- Priority invitation to the Silver SPUR Awards luncheon, the SPUR Member Party and the Good Government Awards
SPUR Benefactor$10,000+ per year
Urban Leaders Council member benefits, plus:
- Invitation to the annual Benefactors' Dinner
- Featured recognition on the SPUR annual donor wall and in our annual report
Limited Income$35 - $74 per year
All basic membership benefits except no listing in SPUR's annual report.