About the SPUR Planning and Architecture Council
The SPUR Planning and Architecture Council (SPAC) is composed of SPUR business members from planning, architecture and design firms. This group meets quarterly and brings together firms for relevant and timely policy conversations.
Membership in SPAC is open to all planning, architecture and design firms supporting SPUR at our standard business membership levels.
If you are interested in joining, please email April Gubatina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Ellen Lou, Director, Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP (SOM)
- Jeffrey Till, Principal, Hart Howerton Architects Design
CMG Landscape Architecture
David Baker Architects
Handel Architects LLP
Hart Howerton Architects Design
Heller Manus Architects
HGA Architects & Engineers
HKS Architects Inc.
JRDV Architects Inc.
Kohn Pedersen Fox
KTGY Group Inc.
Lowney Architects Inc.
Page & Turnbull
Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects
RMW Architecture & Interiors
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
Solomon Cordwell Buenz
Wallace Roberts & Todd (WRT)
Woods Bagot Architects
WRNS Studio LLP
- Claire Maxfield, Atelier Ten, Panama Bartholomy, Investor Confidence Project and Laura Feinstein, SPUR
- Regina Celestin Williams, First Community Housing
- Denise Pinkston, Casita Coalition and TMG Partners and Michael Lane, SPUR
- Gabrielle Bullock, Perkins+Will and Julia Witherspoon, SFNOMA