SPUR's Agenda for Change
Our vision for a Bay Area at its bestFebruary 1, 2016
SPUR’s Agenda for Change represents our vision for the central cities of the Bay Area. It condenses the big ideas behind our work and lays out our plan for making this vision a reality:
1. Concentrate growth inside existing cities.
2. Build great neighborhoods.
3. Make it affordable to live here.
4. Give people better ways to get where they need to go.
5. Lay the foundations of economic prosperity — for everyone.
6. Reduce our ecological footprint and make our cities resilient.
7. Support local government.
We welcome you to share in this vision and join our movement.
Join SPUR >>