Ocean Beach Master Plan
- February 18, 2012
在過去的一年，三藩市規劃及城市研究協會(The San Francisco Planning and Urban
Research Association, SPUR) 正與公共機構、社區人士、權益關注者和其他持份者一同
重要舉措 1 改變位於動物園後Great 高速公路在Sloat 大街和Skyline 街之間的路線
重要舉措 2 引入多用途海岸保護/修復/入口系統
重要舉措 3 為管理設施的用地而減少Great高速公路的寬度
重要舉措 4 中段海灘沙丘的收復
重要舉措 5 為金門公園通往海灘提供更好的連接
重要舉措6 改善Balboa 街以北的自行車道及行人道
要閱讀整個Ocean 海灘的總體規劃，可瀏覽網頁: http://www.spur.org/ocean-beach。
http://www.spur.org/ocean-beach 查看相關的指示。請將您的意見在2 月29 日之前提
- January 27, 2012
Thank you very much for your interest in the Ocean Beach Master Plan and for your help reviewing this draft document. The Ocean Beach Master Plan process was built around public and stakeholder input.
The main purpose of the document review is for you to confirm the message and content is consistent with the past 12 months of discussion, input and alternatives development. The draft document review period will be from today, January 27, 2012, until February 29, 2012.
Please review the draft (whole doc here (75M!) or in eight parts below) and submit your feedback. To ensure your comments are properly recorded and reviewed, please email them to email@example.com in this format:
- Subject line: DRAFT OBMP COMMENTS [your name/affiliation]
- First, GENERAL COMMENTS about the document
- Then, specific comments. For each comment, begin with SECTION and PAGE NUMBER, e.g. “Section V, pp14-15: [your comment]"
- Within your comment, refer to specific graphics as appropriate
- Via U.S. mail:
SPUR (attn. Benjamin Grant)
654 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94105
Please don’t hesitate to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) during the review month as we will be happy to clarify any element of the draft document.
Thanks again for your interest in making Ocean Beach the best open space in the city, and for your dedication throughout our planning process!
- OBMP_DRAFT1. Front_Matter_Executive_Summary
- OBMP-DRAFT2. Introduction_Project_Goals
- OBMP-DRAFT3. Chapter 4. Focus_Areas
- OBMP-DRAFT4. Chapter 5. Test_Scenarios
- OBMP-DRAFT5. Chapter 6. Draft_Recommendations
- OBMP-DRAFT6. Chapter 7. Implementation_Strategy
- OBMP-DRAFT7. Chapter 8-9. Cost_Benefit_Analysis_Outreach_Process
- OBMP-DRAFT8. Appendices
- January 10, 2012The Draft Ocean Beach Master Plan will be available for public review on January 27, 2012. It will be available for download here. The public will have until February 29 to provide comments and feedback on the draft plan. The Final Plan will be available in early March.
- December 7, 2011
Thanks again to all who have provided input on the Ocean Beach Master Plan Draft Recommendations from Public Workshop #3. We received valuable comments, ideas, and feedback from over 100 community members. We will take this feedback into account as we refine the recommendations and develop a Draft Ocean Beach Master Plan document.
- November 17, 2011Thanks to all who have provided input on the Ocean Beach Master Plan Draft Recommendations at Public Workshop #3 and afterward. If you haven't given us your feedback yet, please do so by the END OF WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD!These Draft Recommendations represent a comprehensive, ambitious, and (we think) exciting approach to the future of Ocean Beach. Now is the time to make your voice heard.Please review the presentation of the Draft Recommendations in our previous post and use the online feedback tool. We value your input and it will help us fine-tune our approach as we develop a Draft Master Plan Document in the coming months.As always, thank you for your interest and engagement.Draft presentation: http://www.spur.org/climate-adaptation/2011-11-04/draft-recommendations-and-online-feedbackOnline feedback tool: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3NQH8CX
- November 17, 2011Please see attached for translated versions of the 'Ocean Beach Project Description' and 'Summary of Key Moves.'SPUR 致力為公眾服務，並與地方，州立及聯邦機構一同為Ocean海灘創立一個長期的發展眼光。我們邀請了公眾為Ocean海灘的總體規劃建议草案提出意見，其中包括海岸保護，自然資源及公眾入口等內容。這份建议草案基於來自公眾，律師，及城市機構方面的資訊投入，分別在3次的公眾合作營中完成及匯報。建议书概述了一個大膽及有前瞻性的眼光，為求增加公共空間的易達性，保護和恢復生態資源，及保護重要基礎設施不受未來幾十年海平面上升和侵蝕的影響。建议书提出改變一些街道布局的計劃，其中包括Great高速路及Sloat街。我們希望能夠得到你們對於建議書的意見反饋，並於接下來的幾個月時間繼續修改和完善建議書的內容。如果你們錯失了參加我們公眾合作營的機會，或者想在復雜事物中尋求關於Ocean海灘的新鮮話題，請瀏覽以下網址：www.spur.org/oceanbeach 獲取關於工作營的更多資訊。
- November 4, 2011
We’d like your input!
This pdf (24MB) presents the Ocean Beach Master Plan Draft Recommendations. (It is shorter than the one in the previous post, which also provides a lot of background etc).
The issues at Ocean Beach are complex and challenging. If you’re new to the project, please spend some time with the materials on this site to familiarize yourself with the background. A general overview can be found HERE. Our animations are a great way to understand the coastal processes and infrastructure at Ocean Beach.
Click HERE to provide comments on each of the Draft Recommendations. While comments are always welcome, we are asking for feedback on the Draft Recommendations by the end of FRIDAY NOVEMBER 18th. This will help us incorporate your feedback into a draft plan document in a timely manner.
- November 3, 2011
For those that missed Saturday's workshop (10/29) or want a review, here is the presentation. It provides some project background, info on the public process to date, and a summary of the Draft Recommendations.
Stay tuned for lots more workshop materials, and an online feedback tool!
Please note: the coastal dynamics and infrastructure animations don't work in this viewer. They are both available on this site, below.
- September 23, 2011
SPUR invites the public to attend the third public workshop for the Ocean Beach Master Plan. We will be presenting draft recommendations for an approach to coastal management, natural resources, and public access based on input from a wide variety of community and agency stakeholders and the public. The recommendations will sketch out an ambitious and proactive vision to improve access, protect and restore ecological resources, and protect critical infrastructure as sea level rise worsens erosion in the coming decades. The public will be invited to provide feedback on the recommendations, which will be refined in the coming months.When: October 29, 2011, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.Where: Golden Gate Park Senior Center, 6101 Fulton Street at 37th Ave.
TRANSIT: Muni 5-Fulton to 37th Ave.
DIRECTIONS: Click here to see directions and a map >>
(limited parking available at the facility; street parking is free)
San Francisco Planning and Urban Research Association (SPUR)
California State Coastal Conservancy
US National Park Service
San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
San Francisco Dept of Recreation and Parks
San Francisco Dept of Public Works
This is an ADA accessible facility. Assistive listening devices, sign language or translation services are available on request.